1.托业英语平时用语 篇一
Do you see any open parking spaces?你看到空车位了吗?
The park is free.这座公园不收门票。
It usually opens at nine.一般9点开门。
No, let's try the next block.没,大家去前面那条街找找吧。
Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday?你为何不告诉大家你过生日?
The party was great.聚会非常不错玩。
I didn't think about it.我没想到。
Do you mind if I use your stapler?你在意我用一下你的订书器吗?
No, I haven't seen her.不,我没见过她。
I'm sure he won't mind at all.他一定不会在意。
No, but you need to refill it first.不在意,但你需要先装上订书钉。
2.托业英语平时用语 篇二
When are you giving your presentation?你什么时间作报告?
It's on modern art.是关于现代艺术的。
I'm scheduled for Wednesday.计划是周三。
I was present for the meeting.我要在会议上作报告。
Haven't we eaten here before?你以前来过这里吃饭吗?
Yes, it seems familiar.是的,这里看着很了解。
No, I ate before I came.不,我来之前吃过了。
As long as it's before noon.只须是中午前就能。
What's the weather going to be like tomorrow?明天的天气会如何?
I think it'll be nice.我猜应该很好。
Tomorrow is the picnic.明天去野餐。
We're going around two.大家大概两点去。
3.托业英语平时用语 篇三
Do you have batteries for this alarm clock?请问这里有这种闹钟的电池吗?
What size do you need?你要什么号的?
What time should I wake you up?我什么时间叫醒你?
Who's going to order lunch today?今天哪个订午餐?
sandwich and an apple.一个三明治和一个苹果。
Where would you like to go?你想到哪里?
I think it's your turn to do it.我想该你了。
We need more paper for the copier.打印机没纸了。
There's ink in the drawer.抽屉里有墨。
I think we still have some.我记得还有。
Just the regular A4 size is good.普通的A4就能。
4.托业英语平时用语 篇四
As you may know, Mark Gering and Luisa Ogilvy are being promoted to work at the regional office.
This means we have two open senior managerial positions.
I have some people in mind, but if you are interested in the position, please come talk to me.
These positions require a lot of extra work more than regular managerial positions.
You can also talk to Mark and Luisa to find out more about what they do.
The regional office has suggested transferring others from another district, but I'd like to open the positions.
5.托业英语平时用语 篇五
We are very proud to open to the public, A History of Eastern Furniture.
大家非常荣幸为大伙举办主题为“东方家具历史”的展会。
This is the first time this exhibition has come to our city.
大家是首次在本市参展。
The depth of the collection will amaze both history buffs and furniture lovers.
展品的深远意义必然会给历史迷和古典家具喜好者带来惊喜。
The exhibition features traditional furnishings from China, Japan and Korea.
展出的家具当中分别有来自中国、日本、韩国。
The City Bank and the government of China, Japan and Korea are sponsoring the exhibition.
此次展会由中国城市银行及上述三国政府赞助。
We also want to thank the East-West for their help in finding the very best volunteer guides for the exhibition.
大家还要感谢East-West帮大家找来的秀的展会解说员。